Cadence Preferred is a highly-specialized supplier of sales and marketing campaigns, content development, web design and staffing for high-technology companies such as Microsoft, Adobe, EMC, HP and Concur.
We are currently looking for Email Marketing PM
Roles and Responsibilities:
Oversee projects related to sending transactional and promotional emails to C+E leads and customers. Manage the customer email process end-to-end, including needs assessment, email flow and cadence, editorial, data and logic, localization, and building and sending emails.
- Through regular project meetings, provide relevant market and email performance information to campaign team and channel owners to help develop new and evolve existing email streams/emails
- Review email content for adherence to established templates, standards and best practices
- Work with Email owners and technologists to ensure all details needed for email updates and launches are available including content, journey, lead data, suppression, logic and list details and confirm send success
- Review monthly email performance and attend all relevant reporting meetings; interpret results and make recommendations
- Work with the team to understand, support and contribute to eComms team processes and initiative.
- 5-10+ years of PM experience required.
- Candidates having previous experience in Email marketing will be given preference
- Must have Strong attention to detail, operational and organizational skills and experience in using Excel, SharePoint and OneNote.
- Experience with Marketo or other lead engine highly desired (hands on or deep technical expertise is not mandatory)
- Must have previous experience in Email Content Development and Analytics/Reporting
- Candidates should have Cross-Team coordination skills and previous experience in Copy Editing
- Basic understanding of MAQL/TQL/scoring
- Experience with Microsoft Brand/Style/CELA
- Experience with localization processes
- Experience with lead management: data integration, email logic, tokens, dynamic emails, etc